Hopefully it was more than 28 inches. Those carcass’s are tough to get rid of. I throw them in my buddy’s dumpster, that gets picked up once a...
Hard pass on that one.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Nice night for the fire. Got the boy to split up some chunks.
I’m still not sure how I tricked her! Hope your dad is on the mend quick like.
lol, this is good for now.
No, we just bought 150 gallon for 650$. If we weren’t burning wood I’d probly burn through 3 tanks of oil.
800
Winter 25/26 and 26/27
He says 8-9 cord. We will see…
Congrats! Our 10 is coming up in February. Know more people divorced than not, keep it going!
Yeah cutting on a pile you get pinched. Part of the deal. Extra saw and wedges help with that. I don’t think I’d ever try to cut through the pile...
I’d disagree on that one but our climates are very different. I’m gonna borrow a mini ex with a thumb from work over the winter to process. No...
My 10 foot length guy went up in price. I can’t blame him. I called around and found a grapple load. Haven’t dealt with this fella before but he...
[ATTACH]
And if people want to use electric stuff great. But don’t ban what’s been working for quite some time.
Most pumps shut off at 100$
Do the people that make these silly rules still fly in private jets?
All’s I got is at least they were tight and not stripped.
[MEDIA]