There has been rain on 18 of the last 22 weekends here. Blah.
I was just talking with a buddy the other night about the lack of lumber cutoffs in the dumpster at work. Well look what turned up today[ATTACH]
I’ll take that over this[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Just ordered one of these. We have fun with hot stuff at work.
With the way things are going you never know. You might need to use these saws in the future.
I haven’t used this stuff but have heard it’s just as good as FF[ATTACH]
Boo! If I couldn’t to it myself it would be that much most likely more.
We use FF on the fleet at work and I use it on my personal vehicles. At work the get it in a 5 gallon bucket and use the FF spray kit. It has a...
Especially like the 3 point cooler carrier!
I have always raw dogged it. Only time you run into issues is when the rockers are rotted out.
No, there is usually a rubber pad on the flat surface the contacts the pinch weld. No need to overcomplicate things.
Listen friends this is ground breaking innovation! lol
This guy had super high prices. He stopped putting them up on his website.Firewood Guy - Menu of Prices for NH kiln-dried Firewood
We need pics of the soup pot!
Yeah they usually leak externally for a bit but something to stay on top of. The job is more tedious than hard. Cleaning the sealant off the front...
Car troubles! Wife said she has been seeing spots under the explorer. I knew it was coming. Some geniuses decided it would be a good idea to burry...
Is a lab ever not ”still hungry”? Gus would eat the legs off the table if we let him!:hair:
https://m.youtube.com/results?sp=mAEA&search_query=cutting+edge+engineering
[ATTACH]
Yup a little leaked out when I changed the valve so I topped it off. But that last it. I believe I purchased it in 09.