Look at all them wires! :hair:
Yeah I should have said new body style. The first gen were pretty good as long as you don’t mind the Road noise.
Said every escape owner! Lol
Like I said lots of room for improvement
I haven’t contacted NH oil undercoaters but have hearsay they ain’t cheap!
I borrowed an MTD splitter before I got mine. The stamped log rippers are a poor design. Lots of room for improvement there.
Look at the layer of slime on the lift and floor!
My neighbor had an old Lumbard(sp?) kicking around he wanted to get rid of. I can ask if he still has it if you like?
[ATTACH] Playing in the mud today.
Sure do. At one of the beaches in NH they tow a mobile sauna to the parking lot during the winter.[ATTACH]
Or a guy that does anything g with the blade on his chainsaw.
Wife makes me watch Its a wonderful life every year. I make sure I double down on the spiked nogg for that.
Ahh, gotcha. I was gonna say, FF is thicc.
You dumped fluid film out of the gallon pail into the spray bottle?
I have had the unfortunate experience of dealing with drug addicts. From what I have seen they have the mind set of a child. They got a look at...
40’s rain and wind. The bark pile will be gone today!
More rain but with wind today! Yay. Gonna get the Explorer buttoned up. Maybe do something fun this afternoon.
I cut the funnel off shortly after the point it fits in the bottle then use a small cup to fill the funnel then push the product in the bottle...
No trailer for Frank?
Supposed to go all weekend here. Hopefully the trend continues through the winter and we get some snow!