Put out a bowl but don’t get but a couple. we are off! [ATTACH]
[MEDIA]
They send the rims out for the solid tires to be mounted on. I’m not really sure how that’s done so the rims don’t spin in the rubber. We do all...
You dirty dog! Lol [ATTACH] Light day today, new rubber on one of the S770’s service on a newer f550. Some other this and that.
I heard they were pushing for the same thing in Mass. It was over 300 years ago!:doh: Don’t we have enough to be concerned with currently? and...
[ATTACH]
Yes of course there are some things that you just can’t do DIY due to time constraints or man power. In that case lots of questions get asked. Are...
And I bet everybody is sitting in that same room because it was the only one with heat! Besides the kitchen.
Lots of wood moving there! Do you get much snow in medium city?
Stove Tetris Check out this thread.
If you ever have to move the stove again Balcom bros in Milford rents an electric stair climbing dolly for 45$ a day. I have moved more than a...
Mmm, clam chowder! Sometimes is easier to just avoid possible issues. She can have her Dutch oven. If something happens to it it ain’t my fault!
Yeah, I guess they do. I think the only time I have ever seen my wife wearing them is at a funeral. I get a good 5 years out of a pair!
Zip ties? Of course!
We just take the hose off the vent on the wall and zip tie an old nylon to the end. Stuff a piece of fiberglass insulation in the wall where the...
I quit paying “professionals”. Between YouTube and other internet sources there is enough info out there to do pretty much anything homeowner...
[ATTACH] Got some chicken soup going for this weeks lunches.
[ATTACH] Beautiful weather here as well. Cheers!:cheers:
[ATTACH] For the Conn. contingency.