I have done plenty of work for people that had less and they wanted to pay more than I asked… Part of the problem is I hustled trough it to get...
Yum!
Yep this same guy isn’t afraid to fill his pockets before he heads home.
Maybe, it’s not like we are good buddy’s or anything. Whatever it’s water under the bridge at this point. I just found it kinda insulting.
Yup that’s who I was referring to.
Reminds me of a recent situation. Coworkers daughter was told at the dealership she needed her spark plugs replaced. They quoted her 500$. He...
Oof! Hope the money makes it worth it.
No like there!
:picard: I see lots wasted in the name of “progress”. It’s a shame. Society in general needs to slow down and smell the roses. I would if I wasn’t...
Not full but some are still on.
[ATTACH] Sunrise over the little bit of the Quabbin res. You can see from the road.
:picard: some people are just born to wreck chit!
Yup, have an aunt Karen that’s sweet as pie. As for Richard it’s funny that people used to choose D*ck as a nickname. Now you can’t even put it in...
Lots of kindling laying on the ground, do you do anything with it? How come so many small pieces? Just a matter of conversation not trying to...
Don’t even mention those jokers! The manufacture has requested the miss built harness back. So I’ll be doing it all again next week. The kicker...
A great part of living in a rural area. Round here they only use the permits to know how much to increase your taxes!
He lives in the next town over from me. From his posts he had a dodge truck and worked at a local school. I have seen the truck he had in his pics...
Spent the better part of the day wrestling this harness out of a compressor and the new one in. [ATTACH] Got it all back together and hit the...
[ATTACH] Here’s what $2000 gets you at the Pete Store.
[ATTACH] :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Not a chit box in sight!