I’m not so sure I’d want one as a pet but I’d defiantly be interested in trying the meat.
Is that going to make us a”kangaroo state”?
He saw the light!
Yes
Your daughter must shop at the same place mine does!
Looks like somethings missing! https://m.youtube.com/shorts/DUhKXwdLjrs
Last time we drove to Beaver county PA it took 11 hours I’ll bet your a lil further. Might be worth the 40$ But unfortunately my tools don’t work...
Gus’s name on his papers is “orange bones” after the communications we had with the breeder I’m pretty sure she was a crack head.
I I interviewed at a big trash truck place, union, Excellent money and benefits. A long drive but I was gonna take the job. It was July. Right...
I forgot gusto robusto And gustopher (not sure where the boy came up with that one)
:rofl: :lol:
We have Gus. A chocolate lab Gusto Or Gusto dustructo Or Buster brown Or Hey buddy Or on more than a rare occasion Dumb azz. He wags his...
I see plenty of hella relays out there. Just theys made in China….
Rollin coal! :yes:
Always!
Currently eyeing a Browning mark 111 in .308 with the 10 round detachable mag and 18 inch barrel. Anybody have any experience with these?
I ain’t seen a VCR in years!
What do you have going there?
[MEDIA] Recently stumbled across timbr zeal
Checks in the mail = F you.