SKEETER that is unfair. Supper is later not now.
Nope not now,not ever
What ever stopped you from b!tching about anything anyhow?
:picard:
Snowy where are you? corncob posted something near and dear to your heart.
I suspect it might be a cold winter. as to precipitation since things tend to average out I suspect a bit more than last year.
Still too warm for a fire folks?
I am supposed to like that?
Oh that's right, the grapes are still hard and green.
I am waiting for ripe plums, peaches, pares, and apples. Blackberries are down I haven't a clue about other stuff.
We have a winner folks, game called on account of it is too easy.
I just installed one of them blind updates on my winblows 11 machine that I use to run my scanner, guess what no longer works.
Good God Pete, I have several terabytes of spinning files and I should trust an upgrade that I can't see.
Toss another bag into the hopper. I's feel a cold spell is a coming.
Mine too.
If you keep rubbing it in you could wind up being a Snowbird 's host.
You should go there. To get a mean of 70 there is more than likely a few of 100+ days also. You go and then let us know!
Can't you take a little heat in your old age?
Don't you mean grill??
When my BP meds got reduced by me I had to find my wool quilt in order to be somewhat warm now I can just be naked, my internal T-stat is working...