Tell this old bear all about it. You is a young one.
Glad to see you back posting there kid.
No comment.
Updated Dead pest count Tree rats 16 6 red and 10 grey, chipmunks 26.... still have more of each.
You'll get used to it.
Updated Dead pest count Tree rats 15 6 red and 9 grey, chipmunks 26.... still have more of each. Anyone know a qualified swimming insturuter my...
anyone hear from Snowy she was last seen in early August?
Then stop being an instagater.
Aren't you supposed to be a moderator?:faint::whistle::whistle::doh:
Ok, but for some reason I doubt it. :D
How dare you burn trees this is a pellet thread.:D:p:faint::dex::picard::doh:
Updated, yesterday was a good day for swimming lessons. Dead pest count Tree rats 15 6 red and 9 grey, chipmunks 24.... still have more of each.
Updated Dead pest count Tree rats 14 6 red and 8 grey, chipmunks 24.... still have more of each.
As in away from work and to the BEER tent?
He does have a problem.:bug::doh:
Good one Oh Green One.
Wildwest found out I don't kid about somethngs.
I've heard that before.
I crusted up a lamb chop using the oven. I just could not wait, SKEETER is a bad influence.
I don't dare fire up my stuff unsafe is the operative word here.