Like Pete said fix it the right way replace the whole thing it owes you nothing further that includes the frustration of keeping it clean.
No problem I spent my life working with the darn things.
It finally came through wth a double extension of jpeg.jpg [ATTACH]
I don't see it in my email.
Send the file to me and I'll look it over,sometimes the magic number at the start of the file is wrong my email will be in a PM to you.
Unless you can rebuild the burn pot leave it alone.
It will depend on how often you are willing to clean your burn pot and if you can get enough air flow through the non moving grate. It is the...
KC now you can say Kitty Cat, Kansas City, or Keep Cleaning. Your choice. :salute::p:eek::D:doh::dex:
You with a SOB story??
So sorry the hard stuff is out as far as cleaning is concerned.
Well that is one way of getting cleaned out.
Take 4 large glasses full of apple cider and call the doctor in the morning.
Yes you do but not like JT.:rofl: :lol::thumbs::whistle:
Not frugal, cheap.:p:D
Well, I no longer need those, thank heaven.
Slow and steady, wins the race g.
Nope I ain't gonna like that one Snowy. Try again.
Usually is.
ISTR that you mentioned the fatigue any I had left when I got rid of the sleeping pills the pizzing pill was the worst, fallowing closely was the...
Good thing else :heidi: