How novel an all night burn. You really expect that to be the case?
Most solar "farms" are on what is considered usable farm land and not on what would be considered waste lands. The panels both degrade and become...
Mine no puke, just am looking for less power consumption.
I guess I should look into a new 'puter.
The like was for the jelly sits in the stomach.
Yes.
I ain't stupid enough to like that, now some on here have me marked as old and stupid.
It was about time she came around.
You's just a yung'n, what are you gonna say when you get to my age?
They ain't stupid like us.
Please share the popcorn.
Really?
I broke down and turned up the t-stat for I am old and cold. My friend went to school today and I suspect was warm and cozy unlike this bear....
Snapshots you say. I think I have posted a few over the years :D:p:whistle::binoculars:
I broke down and turned up the t-stat for I was old and cold. My friend went to school today and I suspect was warm and cozy unlike this bear.
I Can't sing!!!!!!
I be good now.
[ATTACH]
But what about us nonWinBlows people?
Preaching to the Chior are we?