Always something isn't there?
Hey, I got tired of the needle routine so I told my Doc once a year and no labs. So I might keel over tomorrow big deal.
Look folks I didn't have to point it out.:picard:
or it ain't their money flying away.
There are others.
Wood and Pellet Stoves | Camp Stoves
See above.
You'll get over it!!!!!!
Tastes like chicken.
But a few on here don't.
Yuck!!
Weather Alerts-Standish, ME Freeze Warning From Tue 1 am until 9 am EDT
Hey Pete, how did it go; air is in the banks ____ is in the tanks. He served on a boomer.
[IMG] tjnamtiw Minister of Fire ยท From North Georgia Joined Mar 9, 2009 Last seen Apr 22, 2015 This guy this is from another forum.
You being new wouldn't know one of Admiral Rickover's boys. Ask JT bet he remembers.
Hey wasn't that tj's go to.
I tried that and now give swimming lessons. The last victim was scared to death inside the unbaited trap seems chipmunks are scared of raccoons.
The old statistic of one.
SOLAR FARM DAMAGE - Google Search Next.
Updated Dead pest count Tree rats 16 6 red and 10 grey, chipmunks 27.... still have more of each.