It has collar like your conversion,but an allen head bolt,which I think I put in years ago because easier to remove than the square head bolts or...
Very cold here,both stoves ben running for 2 days.
Do not remember,has been years since I had it out will run downstairs and look.
Was going to pick on you(again) but good work,even though I would not have one of those stoves on my property.Good work!
Have to disagree,you do not smell it because you are a smoker.For people that smoke ocasionally or not at all,it is there forever(almost).It tends...
Will give you a little old mechanics heads up,when yo take off the impeller,clean the shaft and inside of the impeller(scotchbrite pad works...
Well as i do not consider myself a smoker,I am not qualified to respond(but i wiil because i am a butthead) I cannot stand the smell of cigg,will...
Well maybe I did not state it properly,sorry.Cold air has to be heated to release ox.,therefore the eff. of heating unit is wasting heat to expand...
OK I stand corrected on some items.But the duravent and icc thimbles use same size pipe.A reg thimble is 70,and I paid 170 to go through the same...
You want german or jap bearings,and not cheap ones.Posted a lot of info on this on "the other forum" last year.Skateboard bearings are now(have...
:D:D Could you move your tsc colser to us?:D
Have been getting very upset reading threads about installing stove and then drilling new holes for oak when these items have been readily...
Only if it says it does,2 different things.
Actually good question,but you are assuming your outlets are wired inline.If they are,yes they do make products for this,will not spend my...
Going to have to post it again,older european pellet stoves had an air bleed system(gap between the air tube inside stove) to preheat the air AND...
I think I own that album!Will have to look!Too busy trying to kill an elk right now.
Smoke dragon is what some people use
Not real sure but think even a non filled block wall provides more r value,and loses less from convection because of air spaces.Lived in old thick...
Slamming is what we do to street rods(lowering). I think beater would fit better.
Piece of hose,pvc,hose clamps,go to youtube and look for leaf blower trick.If you have not burned a ton or more you should only need to clean...