Well going to be a butthead,why did you buy these unless you are opening a museum?
Well lets see,got up,did dishes,cooked big brunch,finished laundry,went to livingston to help a friend,laid on my back in the snow and put new...
Little bit of quality control issues?
Don't know,but bet it says hershey warnock on the label!:thumbs:
There was a big writeup somewhere(other forum maybe),and I do not remember the closedown date,but seem to remember end of this year.If I find will...
Above 0 today!:DWent down to mailbox,got new fhc mugs:DMay make more coffee just to use them.But shirt did not come?
Thelin announced quite some time ago they were shutting down the pellet stove division(probably already is) but promised to supply parts for some...
I only limit store bought red meat,Also quit drinking milk years ago(many) when it became so pasturized it does not even qualify as milk.
My fav. is antlope,then moose,mule deer,whitetail.
Elk roast with lots of taters n onions!:cheers:
Adamstown,point of rocks,brunswick and frederick.Covered most of the county when we were kids.
I feel it is ok to harrass you as I grew up in frederick.I remember when taneytown was so small most people in state had no idea where it was!
Irish dinner?:D
He has other sizes listed!:rofl: :lol:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/12-POUNDS-LOT-OF-WOOD-STOVE-PELLETS-FOR-HEAT-HARDWOOD-FUEL-/331375037982?pt=US_Heating_Stoves&hash=item4d277dce1e
You have to keep dipping your beer in the hot tub because it is freezing before you drink it.
Or a p3?
Metric,usually higher quality.Also tap sharply a few times on any realy tight bolt.Also if you do not have MAC or SNAP ON allen wrenches,invest in...
Right about this time next week the bakken will be looking for new help!
:dennis: :drunk: