I'll take the integra over that gaudy thing!Door looks like Glow Boy but much bigger?
Gonna leave you a link to cheaper units,if you can figure out motor speed,the rest is length and diameter of the...
Pre 95 integra
You all makin me teary eyed ,gonna have to go get a brew(gotta have an excuse,right?)
Never really left here,I did not word first post properly,but this place is a blast:D
You may have gotten a bad "new" motor,it happens.
Amazing how you all brighten up almost anything!
Instead of mouthwash try makers mark!:D
You may shut me down also.Just got my posts deleted on"another thread"The posts were bringing up the fact that noah and nasa have lied about the...
As a general rule,stir rods are for corn stoves,most pellet stoves do not have one.Hope this helps.
Like the ladder thing!Typical gov worthless employees!But when the stove mfgs sell oaks with aluminum flexible for oak?On this forum and "the...
Totally agree,best loooking small unit out there,period(although would love to own a visio)
Just saw this(been busy),I have never seen a mfg require solid pipe unless it is going through the wall by itself?Also,if you check the mfg sites...
Just like the auto industry,perhaps you were marking them up too much?Just in the last 2 years stove shops that do not sell them can order and...
I do not know,I always liked them because they took up smal space for good heat,reminds me of my younger daysFrom everything I have gathered (the...
I forget what all they make other than heating items(they make the pellet stoves in gas versions),but they make metal products for either the...
As many hundreds(thousands?) use the aftermarket blower unit without any problems,I suspect a stove/cleaning problem.Perhaps you had trouble with...
Whiner!:D
76? I would be thinking about buying an air conditioner!:)
You are a butthead!:D:D:D:D