Yeh I think she is a party gal regulated to the outback!:drunk:What part of md you in?I'm from frederick county,years ago.
I was seeing that,and she is a little gal,how is she up?
How about goer cups and insulated,hooded zip up sweats?
WellI could not resist,saw post "pressure relief" and then poster "have issues" and thought,didn't your parents teach you this?Comeon guys,have...
Totally agree.Every install is different.
Yep,burned up a lot of gas in the 70's in N carolina,surf fishing,tires at 10 psi,don't slow down in the soft spots or have to get the anchor and...
Yep I got picked on a lot in school.Actually I ended up here as my sister and brother in law moved to kalispell quite some years ago,was on the...
He has his site up again,not much going on there,appears he is very busy,Site does not have the old info,which is what most people were looking...
Being a mechanic,and used to sell bg products(44k is still the best )you all are right.Out here winter blend is allowed to add more...
Wow you all really into this!My little story,for years thought we were german(last name BARE,thought they changed it at immigration).Turns out our...
Have Integra that has heated this cabin many years,along with propane for shoulder and below 0.Rebuilt this 06 accentra I bought,to sell.After...
Starting to understand why harman allows the dealer to charge a show up fee for warr. repairs,makes sense.
Take that back,was mel gibson movie,payback,when he shoots the suitcase full of custom suits.But htat was mean krooser!
Just opened another,though for sure it was octoberfest,wrong,pale ale.:(
Now thats just mean!(old bruce willis movie).
I like darkies too.Playing a game here,now that I am almost out of trouble,my friend brought back almost 6 cases of homebrew I made almost 2 years...
Out here LIGS are all softwood,just like the OAKIES you guys get back there are different than what is out here.
Can't ever go wrong with a pale ale.
Imac,did you tell him the rules? #1 you have to buy all members a drink of their choice#2 This has to continue untill someone new signs...
Does that mean your taking my free chicken dinner back?:D