And by the way,oilite bushings do lose their oil.The proper thing is to remove them once a year,clean and then soak them in oil(like that is ever...
Unburned pellets after the fact.I believe she needs to up the feed rate for those brand pellets.
Being an enviro it is a standard size,you might find one local.
Went for atv ride,quartered a deer,so I did not do much today.Might drop some trees tomorrow if wind stays down.
Hey that bushing is missing the top flange,that takes the thrust of the...
Probably not.Some bottom feeders have draft air coming down the auger,so I would think temps are irrelevant.Particulate matter discharge would be...
Out here they started a road kill program where you can pick up a dead animal off the road and use it as you will,have 24 hrs to call it in.Used...
Now if I would get the shirt I ordered with the mug,you would get a picture of me!
Sorry took so long for pics,newer ones in gallery.Was just finishing oak,but it also has a flap in it (had to leave it open to test,I fix these...
Mr subsailor the 2000 and back dakotas were bad about the brake lines(steel parts) rusting out,however if you had one of the bad ones it would...
With that frown if he was holding up a mac 10 I would be worried!
Don't want to hijack thread,but everytime I see that muppet with the shades and doobie I crack up!:rofl: :lol:
Try metric fittings,an 8mm may drive in.However if you do not use it often and grease solidifys it will blow out.I also have tack welded fittings...
Jealous?
Have not made beer in over 2 years(legal troubles)and did not have one for a year and a half,down to one case of hb,might have to drink c/s...
Come one Don,you still need a wega for your collection!
Well he's got the plastic buckets,kids and dogs,could be kentucky!But I would hope shine would be clear.
[ATTACH]
Did you use that nasty pan to boil your bottleing sugar?Don't really care as the color/hue of that brew makes me want one!
Maybe I need to move closer?:thumbs: