Tannnneytown!!!! I think there was 13 people living there when I left MD!!!!!Good vid!:D
Hi.I think you have a botom feeder,and scraping the pot once a day would be considered normal.With a harman you can scrape the pot when it is...
Do not want to steal thread,but have not been on for a few days,did you(wildwest) get stove working good?
By the way,colared appilances were very popular in the late 60's,someone showing their age?
You guys are bad!Austro never did anything that bad,it would have to come from the eaast coast!!!
Sorry, been busy.Window fixed(sealed)Stove window to fire protection is actually 1/2 inch short,have to wait untill I have help to move the heavy...
Ligs.
Good pics Don.
Hey Don,stayin warm?
You found a different manual imac,send/post link?
By the way I have gotten bad pellets before(euraka-local made) and cost me an auger motor and a bushing.Picked up 5 bags last year(heard the "came...
Have never worked on one of your units,so looked at your manual online.Your stove has 2 combustion motors(they call them different) At the tube...
All a money game.That is Dougs phone number.Viridis is oakies,and own a large canada mill that produces industrial pellets for europe.Saw this...
Looks like-in your manual-you may not be able to use all settings with poor pellets.As you say you are getting unburned pellets,did you clean out...
There is a small hole in your control board,there is a pot behind it,just turn it to the right.Only affects it a little.If you need lots more air...
The flange is the thrust surface for the auger.
Methinks you all are imbibing some adult beverages?:drunk:
He still crackes me up with that!I tried explaining what that means in the auto buissness,I think he just likes saying it!The only "pimping I have...
I look in the bottom of the clinker,see no unburned,clinker causing a blockage and pellets over riding?But my eyes are old!:D
I remember those little glasses in the bars!