I've got one of those holders. I'll get around to using it someday.
I've always heard chicken is best smoked, not low and slow. I've done turkey breast before. It came out real good. I recall using some apple...
Looks like it could be a white oak.
I believe a shallow face cut combined with the back cut, will fell the stalks, making access to seed heads easy. :whistle:
Good morning, members. Muggy feel to the air today. 64⁰/75⁰ overcast. slight chance of a shower. Not much on today's agenda. Be safe Be...
Those dead trees take up less space than fallen ones. Drop them as you work them into splits. Nice inventory/supply to have!
I sauce my ribs for the last 15mins or so. The sauce dries out and becomes more of a glaze. Whatever you use for sauce, mix in a little...
If you're in the northern area, I'd recommend driving NH112, the Kacamagus highway. It's a twisty road between Lincoln and Conway. Usually lots...
I understand the need for expansion cuts, but having them off-center is odd, to me.
Good morning, members. Nice day. 60⁰/80⁰ humidity up a bit. We had a most enjoyable day at my cousin's beach house yesterday . The heavy...
Something not seen every day. - [ATTACH]
Living are more vulnerable. :whistle:
Reminds me of hot dogs in Maine. [ATTACH] Good thing they're 2 states away.
https://youtube.com/shorts/sWWNt2_8DR0?feature=shared https://youtube.com/shorts/1_5oRJ86dNg?feature=shared
Still heavy surf south of Boston, north of Plymouth. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Looks like St Louis/spare ribs. Yum
Slow and steady wins the race. Hoping you can get your back feeling better.