Yup The Blue Jay's are getting it done, so far. [ATTACH]
I think New Hampshire might check most of your boxes.
20 for 20.
Frozen peas OK. Canned peas not OK.
Good morning, members. Foggy morning around the region. 57⁰/74⁰ A this-n-that day, after going for groceries. Be safe Be healthy
Good morning, members. Nice day. 57⁰/74⁰ reasonable humidity. I'll be heading off to do some bulk shopping this morning. BJ's is the...
Morning coffee with a morning campfire. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
We could see the ball was in the end zone before the referee announced it. Entertaining back and forth game! Big plays on both sides.
Good morning, members. Nice day. 57⁰/76⁰ sunny. Humidity low. Truckaa is coming over for coffee and to sit by a morning campfire. Not...
Being able to keep the wood, does help with defraying the cost of the tree service involvement. We expect around $1k/per tree dropped. No...
:rofl: :lol:
Dawgs 44 Vols 41. In OT! Excellent game!!
....that have their own chains. :whistle:
It's easier to move when empty. [ATTACH] I'll get to filling it up, when I get to it.
Good morning, members. Cool start 50⁰/73⁰ sunny. More yard work this morning, After a quick grocery run, we'll head out for a bite with my...
What? It doesn't come with it's own stump? Pfft.. Good luck with it!
Bummer on the metal. Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.
Safe trails!
Not looking straight to me.
Good morning, members. Another nice day. 57⁰/72⁰ low humidity. Bright moon shining, currently. More brush to cut back. When dealing with...