:rofl: :lol:
Nice work shop space!!
Burning up fallen branches that have been collected over the years. As well as sheets of oak bark that'll be re-collected once I start moving oak...
TYM Thank You Muchly Looks like fun!
Pre-morning coffee fire setup Stuff to get it going and stuff to keep it going [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel sticking out the front of his pants The bartender looks at him and asks, "Hey, you know you have a...
Ahoy ye landlubbers. Beware of any scallywags that dare cross ye keel. Yeah, it's national Talk like a pirate day! Arrrrr..... :rofl: :lol:...
It seems that a lot of wood is consumed in the making of charcoal. Lump charcoal generally burns hotter than briquettes. I just buy briquettes...
A gray day on my morning walk. [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Wet morning. 59⁰/78⁰ light showers to sun. I'm hoping to go for a walk before running some errands. Be safe Be...
There are a few small hickory trees locally. I've not had a chance to cut/split any.
[ATTACH]
Now that would be a neat trick! I'm afraid the 5yr+ red oak is already allocated.
Wrong axe? :whistle:
Cool. No parking for your wood. :rofl: :lol: With bundles and smoking woods going out the door, will you try to not take on new multi-cord...
How about with punctuation? Crocodiles. Do not swim here.
All packed yet? :cool:
1st of the season [ATTACH] A bark fire with a few low quality chunks 53⁰ outside. 63⁰ inside
Good morning, members. Cool day 52⁰/72⁰ I'll be back attacking an overgrown briar patch. Hoping to have lunch with a friend. While I may...
Nice score!