Funny you say this, I couldn't find less than a 3 star review on the DR site but my kids work at the local TSC and my son said he has returned 3...
LMAO:rofl: :lol:. Bradley got a good laugh when he read this too. Actually the shots were to entice the deer in. I wouldn't believe it if I...
DR PILOT K10 Electric Log Splitter | DR Power Equipment Wondering if anyone has or has tried an electric flywheel splitter? We need to only split...
Have you ever tried heating your item before applying? It really draws the oil/wax into the fiber/leather. I have used a dryer for coats and hats...
Looks great! :drool: I use a meat injector syringe to get the brine deep into the meat. A little Cure in the brine will keep the pork a nice...
14,000 ?
My wife laughs every time she see loon's monkey too:rofl: :lol:
Titan would hurl in the truck ride just getting to the vet. :)
:yes:
[MEDIA]
I think the Jeep was only saved by the tire on the back door...maybe that why they put them there.
[ATTACH]
[IMG]
Great Info guys! Thanks for sharing:yes:
Hard to change one's way of thinking but it's worth it. Here's a good read. Cook Pork Perfectly Without Burning Your Dinner
Love me a Guinness! Even made this last weekend :yes: This Slow Cooker Guinness Pot Roast is succulent, rich and about as Irish as it gets | The...
It's not bad for a low end rum. I mix it with diet cola so it's pretty much the same as the rest. I like it better than Bacardi and Captain Morgan...
Keeping warm with some spiced rum [IMG]
Sometimes having so called "friends" avoid you because they owe you money is money well spent IMHO :whistle:
My son and I were on that plane a few years ago.....while it was on the tarmac at the Pensacola Naval Air Station. :) I can't recommend visiting...