That was pretty cool! :yes:
At more than double it wasn't a very good guess. I did figure the one log to be 40' and the other to about 32' but I guess my diameters were off.
You mean I may need to change my Avatar? :whistle:
Keeping it cold. Good Idea.:cheers:
Haha almost got me but then I figured it out cause there wasn't enough empties floating around the truck :coldone:
Looks good! Millennials would pay big bucks for this in the downtown fashion district.
That is a seriously heavy duty direct drive grinder.:bug: Hell, put a bigger hopper feeder on it and you could use it as a wood chipper:D
Funny story. I was taking my son to ball hockey one day many years ago and he was running late getting his stuff together. I was already in the...
So what's the plan? This scoop will lift the coals up and the ash should sift through. Do you lift the coals and then with a second scoop remove...
Good idea :yes: Another option to cutting many holes, would be to just cut several straight lines with a grinder like a cat litter scoop. [IMG]
I know guys who's are carried in their wife's purse :whistle:
Unlike your other Stihl's this one should last you a while...just don't bad gas it :whistle:
I'm not a Husky guy so what would be a fair price on this 266 XP. Found on a local Canadian version of Craig List. Older saw but looks to be in...
Worked great. Once it got the water to temp on high I dropped it to warm setting. With the lid partially off it stayed between 131 and 133 degree...
Have him measure the inside spread before they cut it so it can be re-assemble the same.
Here's another source of big/wide boots. Good luck. I know what it's like when you have a boot that you like and they change it or stop making it...
No experience with them but have a look at Carolina Boots. They make some big boots. Carolina Footwear | Welcome to the Official Home of Carolina...
Cool video. I still see the remnants of the river log drives in Northern Ontario. Pulp is hauled entirely with trucks these days but pulp logs...
I am still doing the cheap mans Sous Vide. Today I used my slow cooker set to warm to keep this moose hip roast at a constant 132F for 7 hours....
Will do and good to hear about your good luck from your DR products. Maybe it's like other products that the "New and Improved" version is crap...