I'm going to be storing my splitter outside for the foreseeable future. For the ones who lock theirs up, what are you using? I will at least have...
I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes to watch the smoke from the chimney. :thumbs:
I'm going to guess McCulloch, but it's too far away to know for sure.
speaking for myself, I do like hand splitting, when it isn't notched/knotty. My back and shoulders are not getting any younger so I'm over the sledge.
I'm hoping to break mine in this weekend. My induction meter should be arriving today, and I need to go get a few more items..
Around these parts, it's seasoned if it's been cut 1 season, doesn't matter the season, spring, winter, fall.. Which is why I do my own, no one...
same here..
It's a dream but I've been wanting to move back to Maine for years. What are you asking and how many acres? Use to live in bowdoinham as a youngin..
I'll second the x27 but it also bounces off some stuff as well, like hitting a wall. I bought a log splitter for those because even wedging some...
here in Northeast Ohio, I believe the news said we are a 1/4" away from the wettest september on record. Not nearly as much as you guys though. My...
:doh::whistle:
I broke down and pulled the lever. Now I just need to get it out of my truck. That will be fun I thought it was going to be more in pieces which...
I'm sledging some really difficult oak today. It's making me work for it.
[ATTACH]
[MEDIA] I like this guys channel, he just did a review on this saw. I'd rather buy a gas saw myself.
No offense taken, The only time I would use it is for the very heavy rounds that I can't or don't want to attempt to pick up. My back isn't 20...
here is a link easier than copying the pictures and reposting. Log Splitter best I came up with was they may have been made a little south of me...
Thank you everyone for your responses, You are inline with how I was thinking as well. Although I felt if I offered 400 he'd be insulted so I may...
Did they post a weight rating on those tires? I'd complain to the seller if you are under that rating.
A guy is selling a brunks model 535 13 ton 5 hp briggs engine splitter for 750. I'm going to see if he will sweeten the price up some since I can...