I have one of these and it seems to work ok. Shop Oregon Chainsaw Sharpening File at Lowes.com
this is true, some folks in north carolina probably still have a river in their yards, if their house isn't still under water.
Yea I could see how that would look like mold hah, no basement here though. Where I work, is all gravel.. I understand the pain.
pretty much the same here. Plus when they excavated this property, they dozed it low in the middle like a bowl.
Wanted to try and work in the wood pile today and at least an inch of standing water if not more in some spots. If it keeps this up, I probably...
It's 82, feels like 88 with 67% humidity. in other words it sucks right now. The swamp has overtaken my back 40.
I'm not sure of your tire size and don't know if you have a menards locally, but I saw some when I was in there last night with the rim at what...
I like my epa non-cat stove. I didn't want to deal with a failure point or need to buy something every few years to use my stove.
Yep I already noticed how it likes to fill up and fairly quick.
Thank you for that insight, I got into some knotty, gnarly stuff today and saw/heard exactly that. I knew what was happening from your post. This...
[ATTACH]
Yep, most of the tree companies around here process and sell it, I'd like to find a company that will drop off logs to me for free, but if my...
Not here, as far as we know it could all be a medical experiment. Since it seems they never work for the flu of the year.
That is possible, not enough experience yet to realize it.
I removed the safety chains as well, didn't even think about that when I posted earlier. typing faster than thinking.. I doubt it will go anywhere...
I broke down and bought my countyline last Sunday. Due to the rain I didn't have a chance to uncrate it till wednesday. I also wanted to get a...
that's actually a pretty good option. They might be able to use the safety chains to tie it up but it's still less for them to work with.
haha yep I hear you. It's still a good lock though as far as bolt cutter resistant. And as I said, doubt the average criminal would pick it. I...
Hour Meter Tachometer Small Engine Spark For Motorcycle Boat Bike Bicycle DIS 4775684451252 | eBay This is what I bought, has a setting for...
With my solid rims, I'm not sure how I could use that cable.Which was what I wanted to do. Buy new rims? I don't think most people know how to...