About the only thing I miss from doing construction is the left over material. Looking good!
Depends on how much you want to spend, the cheaper option is replace blower motor. Get thru the winter,buy some time to research your options....
peppermint oil keeps them at bay. or fresh cab supposedly but I've never used fresh cab. To get rid of the smell, I would try natures miracle, use...
I've had that discussion with him more than once and enough times I'm done bringing it up. I just straddle the property line now with my truck...
What do you burn in your burn pile? trash, brush whatever burns? I don't understand what you are trying to say or imply. No he didn't burn my...
My neighbor did. Took 2 nice size cherry rounds out of my pile. I didn't realize at first and one day I look back at this burn pile and I see...
I'll try that when I get back out there.
That was one of the reasons I bought this. But I sure can't get a 1 pull start. I've tried full choke, no choke and partial choke. If I give it...
Have had a few days of dry weather but yard way to squishy to play anymore with the splitter. I'm hoping to get an hour in tonight but I have to...
Slip lock double/triple wall? did someone twist it and it lost it's locking seal? If it's coming from inside the pipe and it's double wall, there...
I thought these systems were self bleeding? they come with some fluid from the factory and they instruct you to cycle it a few times to purge any...
:drool: yes please
rain will get into anything, it follows the path of least resistance and driving rain especially so. How big of a leak? Without seeing it or how...
well he's trying, got to give him credit for that. He should just take it to a DIY car wash though.
I'm near youngstown as well
I like drop in liners but they do hold in the moisture. Just so you know if you didn't already. That paint job will definitely help keep it at...
I'm all about economical so whatever is cheap aka economical and works well. And I don't know about any other manual, but mine says use cardboard...
[ATTACH] found this guy in the wood pile today.
How about rigging up a spring like one from an old wooden screen door, It pulls it away from the engine but allows it to stretch when vertical? A...
From what I have learned recently, those were made in salem ohio, they did make stoves. I think they are still in business but I didn't research...