So true and even more so in this global market today.
good quality work costs money. But more money doesn't equal good quality work either. Sometimes you can find all three but those folks are very...
X2 lovely looking wood
ppl suck, I liked your post though because it's teaching him business at an early age. The good and the bad..
My friend taped a garbage bag around his stove pipe, it kept the mess down a lot. It's been a long time since he had that set up, but what I...
I'm going say it you're full of chit. My 460 does 8.2 mpg on a good day with a tail wind, the best I can see you getting in your truck is 10-12....
Does it come with the bar and chain and if so what size bar is on it?
Here this should solve any code problems that may arise. Commercial and residential registers, diffusers, grilles and vent covers | 4 1/4"...
excellent point, like I said empty skull...
I may be moving into a 2 story house eventually. I will be heating from the middle of the house(dining room) I was thinking about cutting a hole...
I quit watching years ago when they started treating quarterbacks like paperdolls and you were flagged for playing football. It's even worst now.
I don't think you could go wrong with either husqvarna or stihl, I own one of each and like them both. Some good suggestions here though.
Don't lift the entire log, I pole vault the bigger ones. End over end until it's on the sawbuck than shimmy it until you can cut without it...
Well I've moved to some higher ground and processed some of my really old stuff. Some of it is borderline usable. A good part of it is ready to go...
Tractor Supply has the splitter on sale for 799 this weekend. So being the miser I am, I went back and asked for a partial refund on the...
Thanks everyone who posted their throttle/choke configuration to start their splitter. Went out this evening, full choke throttle opened almost...
both, need to let the stacks breath
I agree completely about allowing the stack to breath. I do cover my sides a little. My thinking behind covering the sides a couple feet is so the...
Mine is getting worn out but I agree 1000% it's worth every penny, I used normal 2x4's, they will get dinged with the saw at some point. I like...
I think we all would if we could. you're one of the lucky ones.