[ATTACH] [ATTACH] This happened last weekend due to all the rain we have been getting. Kind of sad but I'll have some good wood in 4 years. Once...
very nice deal! I too have been looking at getting one of those as well.
Yes my words exactly, pay extra attention to the background, Does the picture look like it was taken in spring and it's winter time? summer etc.....
*Not intended for use on construction job sites Well that pretty much isn't any good for me. Appreciate you kicking down the discount though.
Think slapping one of those oil pan heaters on the hydraulic tank would make it easier?
Do it like a stack install, cut a hole between rafters/truss's remove shingles where the hole will be before hand. Than scab a piece of wood back...
I'm going to be in the market again soon, replaceable battery is at the top of my list as well. The latest samsungs don't appear to have that...
I believe the same company makes the brute and the countyline. I'm loving my countyline. Don't think you could go wrong with either one really.
depends on the woman ;)
Can't believe how much rust you had on that for being 4 years old. Looks way better and as it's been said, it isn't the look it is the heat.
I'd find a used husq 350 over a 250. I'd take the husq over the 250, more HP and weight is about the same. I'm biased too because I have 2 350's
I don't see anything either but it appears it is facebook related. I don't do facebook and I run somewhat aggressive ad blocking/tracking...
I get that it dries faster but I equate higher heat output to BTU's. A person could say pine has higher heat output because it dries faster too.
and will probably stand another 100 and outlast anything built today
I push the wood back if I catch it. I'm sure it probably has happened while asleep. No problems here so far with it. I believe it's better to keep...
What really is worrying to me is this new tech the Feds want to implement. Cars will talk to each other and act accordingly. Forcing us to wear...
only if we can get pizzed drunk and ride, but no, I don't even want a car newer than 2004. The less sensors and computers the more I'm about it.
at the least scab a new support in there.
I wish my girlfriend would help, Can't even get her to help stack but she sure likes the house being 80. I told her I'm going to trade her in,...
You might want to look into a underlayment they use for floors, cork for example does a good job of sound deadening. Maybe combine with the...