Am I wrong in thinking that they only need replaced if crumbling, cracks or ok?
Sorry I strongly disagree, the drip edge protects from driving rain. Any competent roofer would use drip edge end of story. I've done hundreds of...
great deal, I'm tempted to add it to the 2 I already own.
Cut a notch in the drip edge (the part that lays against the fascia) to go around the nails, it's a bit of a pita but works.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1871553211000685 short answer yes it will go boom. don't have to worry about ignition sources,...
all 4 seasons and more in 24 hours or less.
I like winter, I prefer having snow vs rain and mud. I like it when there is snow all winter, I don't like the freeze thaw cycles, I get tired of...
It is a monopoly don't let them tell you otherwise, with all the consolidating that happened in the 90's what refineries we have are owned by a...
If it's sideways I wouldn't worry about it, sitting straight up with the cut exposed will soak up water. Get the stuff off the ground at the very...
Hey don't forget the wall plate for the outlet/switch ;)
Some states dept of agriculture websites may have this information as well.
Yea I understand, my music tastes don't really go there though. I don't care for compressed music, such as internet radio. I don't stream much...
I don't I actually wish I owned a tube amp, 2 channel just like the ears given to me. Surround is cool for movies but for musical bliss, I much...
Mine is the same way, I understand what you are saying, but muscling it up a ramp? or muscle it onto a base with a 2x4/stick propping up the other...
I could see this being useful for the splitters that don't go vertical, but if you have one that goes vertical, it seems like way more work. Roll...
I'm debating about going with a pad, 150w heating pad that adheres to the tank. I'm not so sure the magnetic ones would transfer the heat as well...
I am using a condar chimguard thermometer and it works great. I've verified the temp with a laser infrared gun. Spot on according to the laser...
x3 fiskars x2 on hydraulics
I only do it it when I get a scrounge that was cut to 20~" so I will sometimes just cut them in half so I don't get too many chunky's. I prefer to...
I don't believe I have either, Pines all the time.