6538-21, good price, better than what I've seen online How do you want to conduct this transaction? Do I need to drive there?
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Good quote but the context...
Lets not forget the reason why they gave so much, that which we seem so willing to give up.
Ah what a shame. fun vehicles and pretty straight forward to keep going.
I'm more interested in that dual cab behind you, what year split window is that?
Sure thing, wasn't planning on picking it up for another day or two, going to need it next week but I can probably work around that and delay a...
The 15 amp super sawzall #6538-21 I'm by youngstown. That's mighty nice of you, appreciate it.
I thought the penalty was removed last year? I agree there is nothing affordable about any of the health care out there. It's cheaper for me to...
so I'm pretty much settled on the milwaukee https://www.protoolreviews.com/tools/power/corded/saws/reciprocating-saw-shootout-2014/11635/ Couldn't...
Nice fix, I have a pair of red wings that I've been fighting the soles since I bought them. They aren't lugs so I don't think this would work for...
Did you ask the principal why they were only doing half their job? Afterall you don't get the choice to pay half your taxes. I'm sure they are...
Old Timer Stove History (Midwest Stoves Inc.)
muriatic acid, but it will flash rust if you don't do something with it in a few hours.
cordless is out, the batteries wouldn't keep up with my use. I found a couple of "reasonable" priced hiltis even though it's a bit more than I...
They are owned by B&D, that was my point. B&D bought them back in the 90's to get them into the "professional" market. B&D is absolutely geared...
I know, glorified black and deckers. I'm not brand loyal on this. I am looking at the 1 to 3 star reviews on amazon, those seem to be the honest...
The newer tiger saw reviews are not really favorable. They don't sound like the old ones. I know the old ones were good saws. Which sounds like...
I'm in need of a new sawzall/reciprocating saw. My old trusty made in the USA dewalt 20+ years old finally quit. I'm looking for opinions on a new...
I agree you guys should, but I have to wonder with what you're saying. We are close in precipitation Climate Washington - temperature, rainfall...
those are my thoughts exactly. They should get fined that steep, next time they will think twice before just cutting. And it's all public land,...