my homeowner grade stihl and husq have them.
You do know why it's laying there right? Tree company wanted extra to buck it and haul it away... Or his buddy came over and dropped it for him...
no and the only reason is because I figure it would be easier finding a husqvarna or stihl in the HP range I'm searching. Also better parts...
Yea if it's the same posting, I was never answered when I asked about the bar. It's probably sold though since the posting was from 2017
Yes that does sound interesting, sending a PM. I'm eyeing a 070 locally but I'm not sure about that yet either. Can a stihl guru message me or...
I'm debating about a upgrade to a larger saw. It won't be used very often so I'm looking at older saws. I've been looking on ebay but most...
Yes the context, discussing maintenance upkeep. specifically removing the catalyst to clean.
I have to disagree with your statement here. My non-cat EPA stove doesn't need that maintenance so that is one less item I need to maintain/think...
I chose a non-catalyst stove. Never owned a catalyst but I am pleased with my stove. I wanted a stove that didn't require buying more stuff for it...
I don't see the purpose of the rocks with them being set so far back. He was hit in the road, not in his yard/driveway. Even living in...
fireplace isn't the same as a wood stove, wood stoves are EPA mandated, fireplaces are still voluntary and not regulated at this point as far as I...
more money than brains.
my napoleon top hinge worked itself up a little bit but hasn't moved since. The bottom is still seated. I never bothered with the top one so long...
Well now I'm pretty curious to what I have exactly. I'll need to get some closeup bark shots and post for the more knowledgeable.
Those new vulcan from Chinese Freight have some pretty good reviews over on the tube. I agree with name brand but with that said.. I don't own a...
Maybe but I thought maple bark was thinner, this stuff is pretty thick. I'm just guessing no leaves to go off of and not too great on bark ID. Guy...
what a muddy mess, yard is completely trashed now and I still have a lot more to bring in. I'd invest in a gravel drive to the back but I won't be...
[ATTACH] More like the fall hoard, this is what the excavator dropped this last week for me. A lot of hickory, some oak and I think ash. I think...
[ATTACH] Load of hickory and some other stuff, I think oak and ash possibly. One of many truck loads I'll be bringing home as time/weather permits.
I'd like to shake the guys hand personally. I'm sure it will bring in more traffic as it may become a tourist attraction before long. It already...