Spent a good plenty of time on/with/tending horses etc. Ah yes. Fond memories. Did a Hi Ho Silver. Inside a barn with a low exit door. Needless...
Hmmmm. Bikes? Ya we have those as well. And use them. Good times. Group of us has 250 DS machines that we travel on. Actually do a week or longer...
These two are destined for the wall. Inside the cabin directly behind me. That cabin is my buddies. We have practiced catch and release for 5...
Sounds like I am out of luck. Any idea if they will be ordered again? Thanks for the offer on the used mug. Sounds entirely to important as a...
Nice shallow water boats. Looks like something I should try. Better than my cheepy kayak. [ATTACH]
Might I ask? Fly fishing in Indiana from a boat? Gotta know what your target is? Rigging up this AM for some river Walleye. Heading for trout...
Let me know. Thanks
"I've seen this with people that burn crappy candles." Ditto. Had a similar event in a rental. Looked identical. Could not believe it. Spooky....
Did the same thing 3 summers ago. One giant Silver M. in dads back yard. He planted it when I was a little guy 1970. It got huge, overhung the...
Brrrrrr.
PM or respond here if you have one f/s or know of one. Late model preferred. Thanks
I almost fell off my couch watching this the morning it aired. Grown. Adult. Humans. Stalking trees with there "deer ears" on:loco: :crazy:. The...
Buddy owns a tree service. Had a employee get severely hurt last fall doing exactly the same thing. The guy was sharp as a marble. No longer a...
Wow. I just meant he is older and not pursuing the CSS sports! Not sure why I posted it like that! Ooops. Carry on gents.
Enjoy all of this guys. My dad showed me. He no longer burns:(.
No need to do much lifting of large heavy rounds if you buy a splitter that tilts verticle. Mine does. Love that thing. So does my wife/splitting...
Sounds like a great time! Need to see some snowmobiling pics (attemptso_O).
Just another idea to consider. I set my splitting block on a old 4x8 sheet of plywood. Soooo easy to cleanup the leftovers. Good kindling. Not...
It is a fine machine indeed. I've just been away from sledding to long. Your in Iowa eh! Come get it. It can be bought cheap:picard:BTW. It...
Spent 5 days riding the white stuff in N. Mn. Came home today. 2 days early. Anybody want a 2009 Yammy Phazer! Low mile. Wood stove has wrecked...