6 carbs..... o_O I hate maintaining the single carb on my thumpers. What kind of mileage do you see? Not that you probably care whilst grabbing a...
Definitely post on the NEPA site. Great group of guys there. X2 on media blasting. Neat old stove.
Looks like the loggers left you guys a few lifetimes worth of wood. Is there always that much leftover? Seems somewhat odd.
Ooooh that smell Can't you smell that smell Ooooh that smell
Wind damage goods delivered by the city hired tree service. This is a dump truck load. We limbed much of it onsite before they craned it up and...
Yes we have. This ad can be nixed. Thanks
43F this AM with steady rain. Brrrrr. Stove got re-fired. I was tired of hearing the LP furnace kick in. Grrrrrr. Red Elm, Silver Maple and...
Interesting. Wonder how many are using 2 grinders? Guessing very few. Nifty idea however. Thanks
I would prefer purchasing this once. In a nutshell I would like to get a high quality unit the first time. Guessing one of the Oregon sharpeners...
Seems like mine runs better all the time. Will be going to the Husky 18" setup soon. Mine took some tuning to get it right. Add fuel. Never...
All this fish'n talk:hair: And the weather stinks. 44f. Rain. Wind. Grrrrrrrr. Guess I'm a fair weather fisherman!
Gotcha. Was curious.
Where do you get the wax?
Hands down the funniest post I've seen in some time. I can almost imagine the look on your wife's face as her nice yard disappeared. Priceless:eek:
Wax source? Info request!
Where in Florida? Guessing gulf side for that fishing. Gotta love fishing in the aquarium! Never know whats on the line down there.... Center...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Bust Out Another Thousand:rofl: :lol: Had to say it. I have pics also. Spent many hrs in this 22' Sea Swirl center...
"Really the best way to have an efficient home is to build a retirement home that is just that, the proper size. Smaller is indeed better, with...
"pump and dump" I'm no granola crunchin tree hugger but ? Are these systems still even available? With all the water concerns in the world it...
"Pine is fine." Funny. I like that. Gotta load in right now. Stove has been off for days. Re-fired this afternoon. Rain and 46F today with...