Might be as easy to bring the little electric splitter to the site. Eliminate most of the handling. Maybe?
Just up the road from me. To bad my place is completely covered on the north and west by....... Giant E. White pine;) More than I can ever use....
Build the next shed taller! Problem fixed;)
Bogi... Nice area. Nice looking hideaway.
I bet it is handy. One of those units that would just take some getting used to. Far quicker than the wife and I hauling it up in armloads.
Why do I see this unit being sketchy if you had ingested a heavy water or two first:bug: Envisioning continual dismounting/take a look. Re-mount....
[IMG] No helmets. Lap belts only. Each guy has a ice cold Olympia between his legs. Stunt work at its classic best! Great era for TV.
Um. One tactic not to use. Finding such a nest in the winter while fishing, and tossing it in the back of a Blazer. Those critters WILL come back...
Possibly skip using the ash pan? Not that I am familiar with that model. Just a thought!
Never pass it up myself. Use the hyd. to split it. If it fights the hyd. to much it goes in the campfire/uglies pile. Works great either way. I've...
I was told the line that assembles them for here has been getting totally refurbished/modernised. That tidbit is a almost 2 months old. Who knows.
Buddy of mine heated his place for 3 seasons with that model stove. It was part of the home he bought from his wifes dad. That stove was installed...
VW Scirocco.. I actually recognized it right away. Cool ride from a few sleeps ago!
Brenndatomu Buddy of mine rebuilt that same bike in the early 90's. Ran it successfully for a few years before selling it (seems like it went...
At the very least if you get a complete list of materials together (purchased locally) you will know what the cost would be if you buy/install it...
Brenndatomu said "Yep. Former bike mechanic here. My buddy had an H2 powered drag bike...lay down type bike, 9" car slick on the back...it was...
I handled my wood way too many times...euphemism unintended, although entirely true And once again my wife gives me a funny look... Because of...
Gulp! How very little I knew of this orchard system:tears: Interesting. Please keep updating your progress. Might have to motorbike over from my...
Firewood Bandit you have a very impressive program going there. Do you relocate these trees ? They look awful close to leave for long? Nice...
Welcome to FHC. Sounds like a exciting time for ya. Your much better setup with equipment and burning background than many. I know zero about your...