Born2burn. If you get the Century you will want the blower. Don't order the OEM. I found mine on amazon for $28 and shipping. Flawless.
Wow. I really feel fortunate. As a kid I learned quickly that more hands meant fast work and far less individual effort. The group was all family...
Hey Frank and Beans. Just a thought. You may someday find yourself going out to eat with 3 grand kids (I just got home). They double dip in your...
E.W. door opening is 15". E.W. interior dimension is 18". Loading N.S. would limit you to 10" splits! Century dimensions. I agree with brenndatomu...
I heated my house with the S244. Little bugger will hammer out some heat for sure. Burn times are short (think insomnia). Kept my home plenty warm...
Your a fortunate father. Nice to see you both fishing together. Enjoy!
Good to see a review on these. I noticed them on Ebay a year or two ago. I see they have come up considerably in price. Please keep up your...
Wow. Somebody on the fence now, should jump on this one. Great find!
Zoiks! Stepped off a plane here yesterday in shorts and sandals:eek:. Wife picked me up laughing! 37*. Couldn't get home fast enough. All I could...
If anybody remembers! I left Venice la. On the 12th. Ran up around the gulf coast back down to key largo. Wind. Hurricane nate damage. Boat issues...
Agreed with above. I still have mine and intend to put it in my small shop/garage. Believe I chatted with you last season. Tinfoil discussion,...
Currently in Venice La. Scheduled to be taken to K.Largo. If we can get the weather to change. I am heading down on the 9th to try it again. 2nd...
Hiring? :D yooperdave, 52 minutes ago Report Haaa. You'd be bored with all the darn warm weather, sunshine, fish and zero reason to burn wood!...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Work boots and new office. :thumbs: If the weather will ever straighten out! Stupid storms (Irma and now Invest 90L) are...
Welcome over. How did you get along with the 244? Guessing fine as you are stocking up !
Collin.p Buddy of mine has used a 455 Rancher for years as his primary saw. Heated his house 24/7 with the wood cut by that saw. Definitely a...
My 5020 has been a good investment. Proper tuning at the start made it start/run correctly. Clean the filter, adjust and sharpen the chain and go....
Wow. Impressive. Glad its working out.
BK friendly. Weber friendly. Good stuff.
That stove would be sold in moments here. Can't imagine what you would consider replacing it with? Good luck.