Haha, I'm going to say it....more pictures of garbage!
Well I missed 15 days again. Way to much to keep up with. So if you said something to me in the last 15 days you will have to say it again. Too...
Haha
Well what was the offer, just wanting you to trade up does not mean they have deals!! Haha. I get flyers from our toyota dealership all the time....
Well we made out ok. Summer thunderstorms are usually worse. All total all weekend where I am we got less than an inch and maybe had gusts into...
Huh? Still lost?
I get the performance gains on e85. It's alcohol after all. BUT do you really think you would notice 15hp or whatever on a 400hp truck or whatever...
There is only a handful of stations that have e85 within 75 miles of my office.
My seat O pants meter , it felt the same for me. It cost me the same thing, maybe even $0.10 more per gallon to buy the e85 too.
That flex fuel dakota I had 10 years ago did 30% or so worse maybe more. It got about 8mpg on e85 and about 15 mpg on e10
Can you even buy e85 in your area? And does it work out cheaper? I have to go out of my way, upwards of 50+ miles to find e85 and when I do its...
Which one is of my stand when I come to visit?:rofl: :lol:
Good eyes
But depending on how it makes landfall and the trjectory, it will have outer bands over me long before its out of the ocean. Hurricane forece...
I told mg wife this. Im 150 miles inland and no trees to hit house. Now off spawn tornadoes.... But i told her its a good thing the small shed is...
Dang that's cheap like $1.50 a bucket or $1.50/ gallon?
I haven't followed in a week or so, lost my link tO the new posts again?? Yall following this hurricane? It looks like it is going to back up and...
You got some nice deer!