I guess they figure people don't go to church or won't if their kids want to play?? Growing up we always played on Saturday?
Yep sorry:thumbs:
These first ones might be cool to Scotty Overkill [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
And another week has gone by without checking in. We have been in Salsbury NC and Spencer NC for the Thomas Day Out. It's at the NC Transportation...
Political correctness software is brain dead or asleep at the wheel. It doesn't know when not to do it and when to. It's easy to get around........
It's funny this comes up cause it was almost 4 years ago to the day, I saw that screenshot in my phone the other morning as something from a few...
Wow
Maybe they will build you one of the big mega gas stations with good prices and decent foods and stuff. Here there are QT's they have ok...
He is. And probably will be our only one.
Congradulations. My son is now almost 5. Cherish every minute of it, put some of your hobbies and tme you spend doing things on hold. Enjoy your...
Did you say you work at a school? If so thats crazy to me that my so had a half day yesterday and your schools do today....iiiffff you work at a...
Thats full blown winter for us here. Haha
Cool truck, man!
Yooper's is Forest Service green all over.
Dang yall's are dropping already
Feels good today. Upper 60's this morning 68 is what my phone says.
I see what your saying about him. But it would be possible to cut it and keep the compressor and coils all on one side I would think? Just depends...
Is it bad? If so what does cutting it matter? But yea as long as you not like a 115 pound 4'11" guy you can probably pick up one side and get it...
I do the same type stuff, loading and unloading really heavy stuff. If it were me and it was one of those giant ones, I'd take my grinder and cut...
Do you have a buddy, you can ask to stop by, give a beer to, and say ...oh while your here I need to get this freezer loaded up, you mind helping...