I just use plain old Dino oil in my ATV. I probably don't put a dozen hours on mine a year and just do annual changes. Most of those hours are...
Dang. Around here puff balls are btown and full of spores and when you stomp on them when dried they blow spores all over in a cloud
Yep walmart is full of it, and has been for a week at least!!
I saw the Christmas trees there and was like it seems early. I'm pretty good on trees but the boards I am not so good at...even as a forester....
That's why I use the rotella. Heard lots do plus it has that JASO certification or whatever they say it needs.
What are those pointy and curvy things on the left in metal work. On looks like a snake? Was it really a cord that you won? Haha
Your 4 wheeler holds 5 quarts!!! Dang. Another reason to love my old 4trax. I think it's somewhere around 2. And I just use rotella in it!!
This is more what I think is the cost. I was thinking a whole dump truck load was $200 to 300 MAX cost for the rock the rest is trucking
Trucking costs are high though. Just what it costs though. In my area it is around $500 give or take to get rock hauled 20 miles to a logging...
125" minimum for gun and bow. That's typical. Non I am not sure but maybe the same or 135?
Rock is cheap of you have a way to go get it!!
That deer will get my name in the state book!! I have missed it by less than 5 inches in the past!! My goal is to have my name entered into it one...
Here is a semi loaded pic, where I was moving wood that I split this summer out of my drive to stack in one of my sheds for future use.[ATTACH]
Biggest deer we ever have on camera at my place I am pretty sure. Gun season opens Thursday. My plan is to be in the woods Friday ![ATTACH] [ATTACH]
It's just a "random" thought. Haha
Are you gone those days? Why would those not work...just wondering.
Were at 64f this morning.
Well work with what you have. I guess if you have a big enough SUV you can pull a trailer to get wood, move the tractor, or bring supplies home....
I like tv so I can't like that post.
Still a pile of front end loader trips. I love pickup trucks for moving!