Bingo!!! You got it right. I'm not sure if that house still has power or not. There is not a "night light" as we call them up there (street...
RIP Mr. kicker. Heard a shot in the dark from the guy that hunts a half acre a few hundred yards from my place. Shoots out of the old house at his...
I use to work with a guy orgibal ly from Michigan, and he talked about how many birds there were up there. He still goes hunting with his brother...
Man what a cool teip that would be. Get to meet you, hunt some turkey. It would be an honor to meet you, help you around the place for a few days....
He is gonna be a beast in 2 years!!! Looks like a 3.5 yr old!
[ATTACH]here he is this year and 2 years ago.[ATTACH]
No you dont!!! Just let me snd my cousin come hunt! Coyote's kill something like 60+% of your fawn recroutment...basically your fawns. Proven by...
Matt is newer I see than tiger! Matt joined us yesterday
Need a spring visitor? Will work to hunt.
Welcome tiger wood.
My decent bucks didnt show up till latter this year as well. It could be a good acorn year and they dont want the corn in front of the camera???
I haven't posted , except for last night in alost 2 weeks? That was the first campinspector post I have seen since the whole operation episode....
Gonna be in the 40s here in the AM. Would be fire time tomorrow after the last few cool nights but we going to my wife's mom's house and to our...
Dang that came out of a huge 3d printer!!
Gasifier, I see you got your ATVs did you get them at a dealer, sure looks like one in the background, I thought you were bing used older ones, or...
Life happened again, haven't been here in many days. Too much to catch up on. Hunted last weed for a long opening weekend. Saw 4 young bucks...
Are those soccer stars twins?
Congrats
I am not sure I could Identify norther red and southern red oak without the leaves if all I had was a little edge board. Swamp white and white oak...
Enough bark and it's usually a dead give away. I. This area though some species might be hard without the leaves...but I'm not a wood grain or...