Geeeze:eek:!! I haven't seen 34"s of snow in my life!!! And that would be counting the times I was skiing or went somewhere that it snowed. I'm...
47f here now. About to load up some doaty oak that's been stacked a few years that was keeping an old dog from digging out for years. Need to...
I just learned 2 nights ago that my big buck was killed 2 properties over. It will score 135 to 140. So there is not that dive that was there,...
Yea It's been deer season. Tractor breakdowns where I had to drive 3 hours one way to fix one day a few weeks ago. Sons birthday. Days are...
And I even read it wrong! Haha. Swap your high temp for our low temp!!
Those temps would be hard core winter for us...like one of those cold snaps they make a big deal about and talk about for a week prior. And they...
Been off this thread for about a month. It's 49f here. I haven't has a fire fir about 2 days but started about 2 weeks ago with small evening...
Because when wood is skidded in wet or muddy conditions, I gets... "dirty" !!! The dirt gets in bedded into the bark. You have a few options to...
I didnt see the oak till i pulled my screen down. I was like ummm thats oak. Haha
Just copy the link adress if on a computer and post the link in the post...just like text, it will imbed it. On my phone i was pn youtube app. I...
[MEDIA] Here you go!
Yep. I think it will look good too. A thought. If it's going to be dusty or dirty those rough cuts will hold the dust and dirt to them and won't...
Kickstarting....a chainsawo_O!!:eek: :saw:
I have bought from loggerchain. And the most recent bulk order I made a few years ago was from left Coast. I think was about $12 shipped for a 3/8...
These threads are cool and those are great tips and a great saw at a great price.
Cool
That looks cool. Hats also one way to never have to split wood, cut it all under 6"s
All the morning birds that are making noise. The distant noise of traffic , an airplane, and squirrels as i sit here in my climbing stand in the...
I have had this pic since this initial post but i just got around to editing out his instagram name and face. [ATTACH]
I didn't say in the original but he was only a 3.5 year old this year. We saw those pics last year at 2.5 and knew he HD to potential to be...