Yea I'm sure cold starts are hard on them it's hard on gas too. I think we get a winter fuel down here..but our guys are not use to it. I look...
My tractor has an air gap and sits to rear. The engine would have to be really hot to transfer any use able heat to my fuel. Also my fuel filter...
That don't help the fuel in the tank and filter from gelling??
Dang were colder here than Richmond VA? Guess it's the way the cold air dips. I'm no where near the little things they call moutains here in SC,...
32f here. Going to load oak up this AM
75 deer!!:eek: Those are numbers like we had here 20 years ago!! Was less deer in the state now!
43f, just loaded a huge red oak split and a hunk of Ash that was an ugly hunk on top of the stacks.
Cold wet rain. Stopped late morning. I loaded oak up this morning , it was windy and cold this morning.
If we would of been 5 degrees colder this morning we would of been flat covered. I bet it rained an easy half inch to inch this morning before...
38f now. GoING to put more oak into it for the day
My stove is going with some oak. Set down and a lower burn producing heat to heat the house. It's 46f here.
I bet heat is similar but just burns it faster.
Ok im following you, just exactly what you said. Your banking snow to keep it insulated and stop drafts. I was thinking this was some weird...
What does this mean? I mean i know what trailer skirting is...
It's that time of year. There crazy
Wow!!! Nice vacation!
T stat!!!:eek: Noooo! That's a Cardnal sin of a wood burner!! That's costs real walking around money. Not like wood that's just hidden costs in...
The wife will load our stove again in an hour or so. It's 44f here now and raining and cloudy. I pretty much burn oak all season. Just vary the...
Beautiful shed. Looks like new construction. The brackets haven't dulled and corroded and the wood has not aged.
It's 44f here. Loaded the stove this morning with red oak. And it's on a low slow burn. Keeping the bedrooms in the lows 70s and have the stove...