I read an article about Penn trying to get rid of Sunday hunting cause yall are loosing my generation of hunters cause that is many only day to go...
Look at the rack on that buck! Look at the neck on him!
:wacky:oops , sorry! I think I remember reading that now.
Anyone else?? Some old favorites.. Scotty Overkill DexterDay
Your deer are all over jn the day light!
There not always a total loss. But even if they just stick their head out and get smacked they usually will spin around at impact and wack the...
Yea most car hits are best to not fool with. I would cut the skin off the back and pull the loins and cut behind the rib cage and cut into the...
You have to use a tag on a deer hit by car? Was the meat all blood shot? down here it's not a big deal cause I think we have like 6 doe tags and...
Should of been there mid day on November 12!
That's why your taught in school the only way to really age them is to pull that jaw bone. And I only had a few wildlife classes in school!!
That's a tic tackle box, filled with snow man poop!!
I mean I have it, not as much, as I should. But heck I live in SC in a house built almost 70 years ago. Only r19 in ceiling, none in the floor and...
Mine too!:D
My heat pump sucks way down here i have no idea how yall get away with them like i am hearing folks in these colder climates do. I know most of it...
Well if its delivered to you, not much to say
Im at my farm this weekend. When i got here it was 50f inside. Leave the heat off. It was upper 30s outside. I was burning anything i could shove...
You will do fine. Good to see you here. Gift boxes that you "mat or may not have put up on a HUGE raffle on some other forum" would be perfect...
I have no idea? I thought about it at some point not to many weeks ago ... i said to myself, oh that will be up around thanksgiving. Never really...
I do, thats such an odd rack, even for the bucks i have seen you post. But the unusual width, the small undersize browtines and at least on his...
How did I miss this all week!!o_O I'm in! Will get on the email later.