Reddingnative , are you just cutting firewood or are you on a fire crew mopping up?
33f here. A load of oak will go into the stove at some point by me or the wife.
More erosion!!! Hahaha:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:. One dang wave causes more than you would do all day long!!
I remember when i was younger and we stayes at a beach house during the winter on Folly, after the beach re nourishment there was a big storm and...
It didnt work for me either? I just saw a guy standing on a beach and i didnt get it?
Go into tractor supply or dont yall have meynards or one of those other fancy cheap stores that we dont have down here
??? HUH
We mow ours down here. Haha. Mostly its cold season weeds. This last week the frosts havent been heavy enough to kill all grass for the year.
Thats what i did? I guess we could also reply t the email but i figured he wpuld be on here more than the email.
So did anyone figure out if we have heard from wildwest recently? Does anyone have her cell or email to see if she is doing ok?
At first i thought your saw was a few hours away,...or was that the case and you just nought some other stuff? If it was a stolen saw which you...
I got my persons name.
I was wondering the same thing. But i havent followed this post very closely the last few months so i was thinking maybe i just missed the posts?
We got names already, so unless they want to redo something or maybe there could be a late group if we get a few late people? Chevy is incharge?
Had a thermostat go out in the house a few months back at tail end of summer. I just have one thermostst per heatpump. This one was what the AC...
PM him here, but he does need to get that figured out!
It's 43 here now. But earlier this morning I loaded with some oak I cut years ago that was laying dead on ground (think red) and all that left was...
Cool shed in the avatar! ! Welcome gweedo!
Do it so your not having to do it last minute in a rush. I say that and am always running around last minute to do things.
Mine don't last as many years as they will say they can, but when you do the stated hours of life for them it works out. I think I seem to get 3...