I think I saw one of these on Vikings last night!
Sweet! Where’d you pick that up at?
Sweet! Speared pike a couple winters ago in North Dakota and we used a 4wd geo tracker to get to our dark house out on the lake. Impressive what...
Nothing wrong with the five year plan as long as you have the room! It definitely looks like beech, I was just thinking the unique sycamore leaf...
I cut some basswood a few years ago with the same experience:yes: I like the ax. Switching it up from the fiskars occasionally?
Thank God they can’t shut down firewood processing! I know it’s helped keep me sane:rofl: :lol:
That is hilarious! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:When reading his post, I pictured you and him showing up to the score at the same time. He has the...
You’re a good man brad:handshake:
Withdrawing pretty hard here! Didn’t make it out Sunday because of a poorly timed birthday party, and the last two days here at the house helping...
What don’t you like about it?
I could go for temps like that here! Seems we’re lucky any more to even get enough ice to go out on the water safely! Enjoy your “real”...
30 outside here and 70 inside. More small maple rounds in the furnace here. Brought the last of it up to the garage from the barn yesterday. Next...
Says the guy who would rappel off the edge if he had to to get the black locust!:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Do any leaves offer a clue to whether it is sycamore or not? Should make it pretty clear . I see a lot of oak leaves in the pics, but pretty sure...
Do you have an idea of how long you have to work on it?
I’m with you on the second. Thought it looked like ash bark but then the splits weren’t as convincing. I haven’t cut any ash in a while, but...
I’ve found that green beech splits harder than beech that’s been down for a while. Had this tree been down?
A smorgasbord!
Nice having the hydros for that stuff! Splits like a bear by hand!
I agree that it looks like hickory limb wood. The bark is much smoother. Just cut one like it the other day!