City people:loco: :crazy: Nothing better to do!:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Good lookin saw! Looks like you’ve already cut down all the trees though:rofl: :lol: Love Wyoming...Gods country!
New insert looks really nice:thumbs:
My money is on the large ones. I can have an armload if the branches, and it never seems as heavy as a big piece of trunk from the same tree.
Congratulations! Good looking wood for having been down for that long:bug: Mist be pretty Roy resistant. Sounds like you have the perfect tools...
After working 4 day stretch, was able to get back out the last two days for a load each day. Got some good progress pics that show what I’ve...
Amazing the amount of energy that can be stored in one of those splits! I’ve never caught one in the face but have had some pop off and hit my...
Funny how there’s always something to do isn’t it. Glad there’s stuff you can still accomplish while your shoulder continues to heal:yes:
I can see at a quick glance how someone could mistake it for beech, but if you look at the bark, especially the round in the lower left hand...
Made it out for my fix yesterday morning after a three day drought! Cut a cord to add to my pile to be split. Nice variety of wood including white...
Sounds like some good news! Now to see if you can hold off on the sawing for a couple weeks! Nice you’ve got some stuff to keep you busy in the...
Seems appropriate! I love it:rofl: :lol:
Takes the mystery out of your future! That’ll make some great firewood:axe::saw:
I’ll bet the 390 can’t come soon enough! Looks like it’ll get broke in nice:yes:Meanwhile, we’ll stay tuned!
Never burned it before. Good to know:yes:
Been there, done that! Multiple times:rofl: :lol:
Good advice. I always do this on big wood, especially if I have the bar buried in a big round. Give the motor a couple refs. You’ll be amazed at...
I sure he appreciates you too:yes:
Wouldn’t take long for that hydraulic fluid to heat up!
That’s a good stihl guy to have! Nice when you got someone lookin out for ya:thumbs::thumbs: