So true!:rofl: :lol: X2
I occasionally utilize this technique when a fell doesn’t go as planned or I’m working on one that’s hung up from the wind. A bit un-nerving at...
Those vines are a nightmare! Make the work twice as hard in my opinion. Bet it feels good to have it done.:yes:
Got out with the kiddos for a load today. Almost a full cord collected. Maple, elm, and a pinch of cherry. Started another pile not too long ago....
Sounds like a good workout. That’s a good amount of work to fall, cut, and split half a cord. I ran into a couple of situations similar to yours...
My kids went back to school on Monday and I haven’t worked the last two days, so I’ve been makin hay to make up for the 4 days in a row that I...
I’d say! Looks like quite a load she’s got for ya there! Nice work! I’ve been enjoying the same firewood makin weather A bit south of you:thumbs:
Sounds like technology may have come a long way in the last 10 years or so since he last saw the doctor for his. I know it would have been surgery...
Sounds like you have a good plan for ensuring your stacks say stocked well! My father in law has dupuytrens but hasn’t had it released yet. Happy...
For sure more to come out. Just hard for me to tell exactly how much. Compare pic one to pic two and I would think two or three more. Laying down...
We all feel the same way:D
Load from today[ATTACH]
Out for another load! Lots of cutting to get a full load with the size of stuff I was working on. Pic one is how I left it yesterday and pic two...
Not sure if he’ll be burning it or pushing it to the field edge. He said he’d take care of it though. Saves me a lot of work:yes:
Never thought I’d see the day:rofl: :lol: sounds like you guys were having fun with it! Is that the locust score you’ve been working on?
Nice additions brad! What’s that bring the count to? Where did you find the O24?
Nice shape for that old! Sweet ride and a sweet load:thumbs:
Looks like your ventures add up to some nice stacks!
Smile, nod, and thank him for the wood:thumbs:
Rescue split:rofl: :lol: