If you have it dry and ready to burn now, I’d sell it ASAP.
Glad it ended up alright for ya! Always clear an escape route for the direction the think the tree will fall as well as for the way you don’t...
Got into some cherry, ash, and some mulberry xafter dropping the kids off at school today. Got the truck and trailer filled up plus the piles for...
Not a lot of ash left here either:( Sure is great when I get into some of it though!
Can’t beat that! I’m assuming the ground is frozen up good? Nice that you aren’t having to deal with snow at the moment:yes: Do the pics represent...
Firewood fellowship! Nice work fellas:handshake:
That’s a lot of work! How long to get all that work done?
Good input....sometimes I struggle to keep my stack in the orange burn zone because there’s 6+ foot of heat exchanger before where I’m measuring...
Got the rest of what I had down this morning. Only had to cut up the rest of a cherry I had fallen yesterday. In and out in a little over an hour....
I believe it is mulberry, yes. Ive cut maybe 6 total in the fencerow. All on the north side and most towards the west end. It’s fun watching the...
Amazing what you can do with those things! When pulling the trailer, I can fit a cord, and it’s definitely a slow and steady, dodge the potholes...
On the home stretch with the fencerow project. Looking a bit bare these days:salute:. Got out this morning for a while. Got pickup full of stuff...
Good amount of wood you got there brad! Like depositing money in the bank for a later date:makeitrain"
Welcome to the forum! I’m sure there’s worse reasons to be hated:rofl: :lol: You just keep up the good work:yes:
Beautiful stacks! You can tell you take pride in your work:yes:
Can’t beat sitting in front of a nice fire while, at the same time admiring your stack of firewood! Nice setup dennis:yes:
Pacific Northwest moss. Brings back memories:yes:
Made quick business of those! That’s pretty sweet that he came out with the loader to give you a hand.:yes:
I usually sell out by mid October. Deliveries interfere with collecting wood for the next year, so I try to get it sold pretty early. I have...
What a mess! Probably only Worth it when you’re pulling away with a truck load huh?