Congrats! You’re gonna love it:thumbs:
Great program! My wife and I went through the class in 2008 if I remember right. Good principals to follow. Now working on baby step 4,5, and 7...
Hitch receiver needs some attention so I had to forgo the trailer today. Got the rest of a big cherry log and filled in the voids with smaller...
Very true. I went and got the rest of a cherry log this morning. Six big rounds filled the bed of the truck. I had three more Big rounds I stacked...
It is a lot to juggle at once. Another reason I prefer to sell early, because once I’m sold out, I feel like I can focus on cutting.
Can’t blame you! Hard to make a stack look neat with that stuff. Guess you’ll just have to cut more wood:hair:
7 cord this month is impressive! Don’t be so polite and take the damm compliment:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Animalistic wood hoarding habits are what we expect from you:thumbs: Always impressed!
That sounds about right. About 2.5 hours for two cord!:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: We give up jrider! That’s some production!
Love the deck over dump trailer! Bet it makes some quick work:yes:
Is that a sycamore with the nest in it?
Perfect size for splitting!
As miserable as it is, you gotta admit there is some satisfaction In teaching those rounds a lesson with the hydraulics:rofl: :lol:
I doubt the sign said OBO, right? And yet everyone wants to dicker! I deal with the same stuff each year. They call and say, you got any wiggle...
Nice work brad! That’s consistency to keep on pace like that:yes: Impressive part is we’ve seen your work, and your not out there hacking either....
Amen!
I’d have done the same thing buddy! Shows you’re a good dad! Like DaveGunter said, I stop and buy lemonade and pay twice as much as they’re asking...
This is what good people do! Nice!
Like father like son! You must be proud! Only someone who’s never swung a splitting maul or wielded a chainsaw tries to barter for firewood, and...
My experience is similar. Few people willing to pick up. Most everyone wants it delivered.