I brought another pickup load from the barn to the garage the other day before I ran out in the garage! Normally, I don’t do it until I run out,...
Impossible to sit in recliner in stove room at 84 for longer than 2 minutes and remain conscious. Trust me, I’ve tried it before:rofl: :lol:
Love the setup! Very nice:thumbs:
This hear, I am going to stack all my stuff two rows one pallet wide. Last year, I stacked a s much as 6 rows together if I remember right, and...
Maybe sooner with a 12 gauge:rootintootin:
Are we ever really surprised at some of these craigslist ads? Gotta love the entertainment factor:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Few more hours and a few more trees! Out for about four hours today. Took down nice cherry and elm in pics then several small cherries to push...
Original to the saw, about 15+ years and 175ish cords later. I guess I can’t complain! I knew it was coming, cause it had been getting loosy goody...
This is why I need to get a second saw! Just today, I had it pinched and was thinking, “why do I keep doing this”:rofl: :lol:
Nice bed of coals for some more maple and red oak before I head to bed.[ATTACH]
Still working on it. I was out there for a few hours today. I finished removing all the trees in the fencerow. The other day, the farmer stopped...
That’s how I see it:thumbs:
Never kept track before this, but was pretty surprised at how much a single chain can yield! So by my math, you should be able to cut 700-875 cord...
So I’m definitely guilty of being one:rofl: :lol: I only use two chains at a time, alternating between the two. When I get home from cutting, I...
Started out nasty cold and windy but ended up nice and sunny after wind calmed down! Spent almost 5 hours cutting, hauling brush, and throwing...
Boy, you guys got it a lot worse than we did. We ended up with about 2-3 inches. Looks like a lot of fun!
Only hit one nail that I knew. Came close to a few according to the staining on the rounds. That’s as big a load as I can get. Borrowed father in...
Can anyone corroborate this alibi?
Went for a big load today. Cut earlier in week. This plus my Sonoma full. Some of this cherry had some nails in it for sure![ATTACH]Not the only...
Looks like you ghost your work cut out for you! Great looking pile of logs! Welcome to the forum. Good group of people here:thumbs: