What did you feed it? Ouch! Nice looking machine:thumbs:
Beautiful thing! All you’d need is a place to stand like some of the commercial mowers have:rofl: :lol: Maybe not for $340! Seems like you could...
I have a toro single stage. Out laws got it for me a few years back for Christmas. Works very well, especially on concrete. We rarely get more...
Amazing how long it stays good even when on the ground. Cut some behind my in laws neighbors last winter that I could tell had been down for some...
Cottonwood has my vote too. Not the greatest but I’ve burned it in the past. Dries quickly and a stack of logs is hard to pass up! Did they leave...
From looking at the picture, I’m coming up with 25 years but I’ll try and remember to verify tomorrow. I’ll have to ask around to see if there may...
I’ll have to see when I split them if it separates. I’d be surprised if it did just by looking at the suspect growth ring. Still seems pretty...
Once I noticed it, I looked at several rounds and they all had the dark ring.
Forgot to take pics today, but got out for another two truck loads. Cut a third but will have to haul it tomorrow. Cold, beautiful, and sunny for...
Cut a cherry today and when unloading, I noticed this dark ring on the trunk pieces. Don’t normally pay that close of attention, but found it...
With the recent cold snap leaving us with temps in the single digits (no Rope, I’m not trying to be funny:rofl: :lol:) I’ve been running my...
Been there buddy! It sucks when the weather is limiting the hoarding ability. Yesterday, I borrowed my father in laws pickup and he had his snow...
I hauled 4 face cord I cut earlier in the week yesterday and hauled a pickup load in my truck today. Tomorrow I’ll do some more cutting and...
That’s more firewood than most produce total! That’s awesome:thumbs: Good use for the stuff that may not bring a premium anyhow.
I’ve always burned uglies, or as brad termed, nuglies, in my stove during shoulder seasons when I need shorter burn times, but getting to the...
Love how you make the most of each load hauling with the trailer and the grapple!
I think it’s Osage. Wood looks similar to mulberry and sassafras’s, but the bark looks more consistent with Osage in my opinion. Nice looking stuff!
Been a great saw! Nice at tight now:thumbs: thinking I may go with rim sprocket next time I need to change it. Any benefits to that?
In stock, less than 40 bucks, back in service!
Sweet deal! Bet you couldn’t pay em fast enough:rofl: :lol: