Your a standout guy on the forum Brad! Very friendly, humorous, knowledgeable, and welcoming to new members. The forum is a wonderful community to...
Seen them several times. They can make quick business of a tree if they want to! Last winter, the family and I were taking a walk through the...
Gold, silver, and ash, right?:rofl: :lol:
Enjoying a few of those right now, but paying myself!:rofl: :lol:
Looks like you made some great progress! I’ve ran into some of the woodpecker stuff this year too. Still burns, right?:thumbs: At least that’s how...
Got out for a couple hours today. Got one load of cherry and white oak and some more cut for next time. 3 loads out yesterday![ATTACH][ATTACH]
17 degrees here and a maple/red oak mix thawing us out:yes:
Why the two donuts? Running from the police again on your way to the next score?:rofl: :lol:
Watch out for metal! Looks like some staining in the wood. Perfect timing on The tree takedown! Glad you have some work to keep ya going:thumbs:
Nice work brad! That pin oak is some beautiful stuff. How long will that splitting venture hold you over? A day or two?
Reminds me of one winter years ago cutting with my father in law. I hear him start yelling. Turn around and he’s holding up his bar and it’s...
Too much working harder and not smarter when it comes to splitting! If hand splitting, I’ll save the tough ones for the hydro or will noodle them....
Never heard of it before. I’ll be on the lookout:binoculars:
Desperate times call for desperate measures! You’ll be out there soon enough. We know you and your hoarding habits too well:rofl: :lol: Well look...
You’re winning in the snow count. We probably have 6 inches here. Got out this afternoon for a couple hours and took down 2 cherry trees and an...
Excited to see how you like the grapple! Congrats!
Couple years ago, my father in law noodles up a white oak trunk that the loggers left behind. I’ll bet it was 60”! He sawed and sawed and sawed on...
If I have the time, I love tackling those big guns. Lots of sawing...Lots of noodling! Cut two white oaks this winter that were around 3 foot...
That ought to work! Very nice! Any problems finding it available? I was looking at a new table saw and a lot of them including the one I would...
A quick load between shifts. I had most of it cut. Just had to cut the elm to make a complete load.[ATTACH]